Selected papers/reports and scholarly articles that are relevant to adoptee rights and related issues.
- Call me Anti-Adoption if You Must – Claudia D’Arcy, Chicago Now, November 14, 2013-
- Children And Families First (CHIFF), and the Evangelical Adoption Movement – Shea Grimm,
- The psychology of self-defeatism in adoption reform – Damsel Plum
- The triad is a three-legged stool – Ron Morgan
- Thirty Questions for Thirty Days – Daniel ibn Zayd
- Why are adoptees never asking; always answering questions.– Daniel ibn Zayd
- Lammerant, Isabelle and Marlene Hofstetter. Adoption at What Cost? For an Ethical Responsibility of Receiving Countries in International Adoption, Terres des Hommes International Federation,2007
- Schuster Institute for Investigative Journalism, Brandeis University. Fraud and Corruption in International Adoption (ongoing)
Scholarly and Legal Articles and Papers
- Carp,E Wayne.2007 Does Opening Adoption Records Have an Adverse Social Impact? Some Lessons from the US, Great Britian, and Austrialia, 1953-2007 Adoption Quarterly vol. 10(3–4), 2007
- Samuels, Elizabeth J. The Idea of Adoption An Inquiry into the History of Adult Adoptee Access to Birth Records. Rutgers Law Review (53) 2001
- Samuels,Elizabeth J. Surender and Subordination: Birth Mothers and Adoption Law Reform. Michigan Journal of Gender and Law, 33 (2013)
- Sanger, Carol. Infant Safe Haven Laws: Legislating in the Culture of Life. Columbia Law Review, May 2006.
- Small, Joanne Wolfe. Adopted in America: A Study of Stigma.Social Science Research Network, June 17, 2013.
- Smith, Erik L. The Myth of the Right to Privacy as Justifying Anonymity in Safe Haven Laws. eriksmith.org
- Smith, Erik L . The Ohio Putative Father Registry–The WHAT?. eriksmith.org
- Smolin, David, Directory of David Smolin’s legal and scholarly papers on unethical and , illegal adoption and child trafficking for adoption.